key delivery information during valentines
- Any changes to the order including address must be made before Feb 10th.
- Cancellations can be made 48 hours before delivery, however only store credit can be provided. No refunds can be provided due to change of mind
- Deliveries will be made between 8am-6pm.No special delivery times can be requested.
- Special delivery requests cannot be made during valentines day periods.
- Any order complaints must be made within 4 days of delivery.
- Valentines period is from Feb 1st - 15th Feb, during this period these delivery terms will apply.
What if no one is going to be home? Please be aware that if the courier finds no safe place to leave the order, it will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged, along with the cost of the roses, no refund can be provided. An unsafe delivery might be if there is no sheltered place to leave the roses, or if there is no access to the building, apartments or condominium.
Redelivery:If a delivery fails because the provided address details are inaccurate or because no one is available to receive them, we can redeliver at 100% of the original Roses order cost and a delivery fee of $19.95. Unfortunately, this is because of the perishable nature of our roses and we only offer the freshest and highest quality gifts, so are likely to need to replace them. In this instance, we will only be able to redeliver after the 15th of February. Alternatively, you can collect: at Roses Only head office (ROSES ONLY SINGAPORE, 565 THOMSON ROAD SINGAPORE 298184). Please contact (65) 6256 1818 to arrange
Delivery to offices:Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mail room or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception unless you request for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room