Free Delivery Singapore
Roses Only delivers love with breath-taking roses as gifts for every occasion. Each bloom is hand picked to ensure only the best, premium quality roses are packaged with absolute care.
Roses Only roses will arrive in exclusively designed gift boxes to keep the 60-80cm long stem roses protected and pristine.
Foliage is never touched and thorns are not removed, so as to avoid plant trauma and prolong the life of the roses. Each bloom is well cared for in its own water sachet, ensuring the optimal condition within an arrangement. With each gift box, flower food and vase cleaner is received.
Our Evergreen Roses
The most popular red rose for a romantic gift, thanks to its bright red and beautiful large head.
Perfect buds of soft pastel blushing pink on their edges that open up into lovely semi-double blooms.
A fresh crystal white rose with an large head that opens into a lovely semi u-shaped bloom.
A fresh orange and yellow bi-colored rose, Cherry Brandy's extra large heads open to a classic bloom of sunrise.
Cool Water Purple
A lavender rose that creates a beautiful bloom when opened because of its many layers of petals.
Our Specialty Roses
Sweetness White & Red
A bicolour Red Frills & White Rose that has a perfect kiss of color will add that sweet, romantic touch.
This vibrant, bright peach with hints of yellow shading on the inner petals rose is a large, exceptional
Iguana Dark Orange
Fresh bi-colored rose that combines shades of burnt orange and coppery red, sure to add a spark to
Iguazu Dark Pink
Cream based rose with dark pink throughout and tones of strawberry, raspberry and burgundy.
A unique cup shape bloom with slightly ruffled edges that features light lime green petals and pale
Labelle Pink & Green
Beautiful light pink rose with guard petals framing it in light green, adding elegance to your gifts.
A fresh light pink rose, Geraldine features a large heads displaying many light to medium pink petals.
The Roses Only Difference
The uniqueness of long stemmed roses
Long stemmed roses are the classic roses for gifts. Whether the bouquet consists of a dozen red ones or single perfect bloom, their slender, tall stems and large blooms make them the most impressive kind of rose.
Our rose farmers are located at elevations of 8,000 feet or more above sea level to provide our roses with the perfect growing conditions - longer days, increased sunlight and optimal temperatures.
However, it is not easy to cultivate long stemmed roses.
- To encourage the longest and hardiest stems, the roses are carefully pruned to ensure that only one bud forms at the end. They have to be manually supported as they grow to prevent stem breakage.
- The rose naturally blossoms on a stem about 6" long naturally. The beauty of the rose is accentuated by the length of a longer stem based on the pedestal principle. So the rose is forced to grow fewer roses by cultivation, putting more nutrients into the one rose rather than many. The side of the original stem are often pruned away, resulting in a very long stem.
Caring for Roses
With proper care, our roses can last a minimum of 5 - 7 days.
- Remove water pouches, leaves and foliage that would sit below the water line.
- Cut rose stems at an angle with a pair of sharp scissors about 3 - 4 cm from the bottom of each stem while holding them under water of the running water. This will enable the roses to drink water and prevent "premature wilting" - do not break or flatten the stems.
- Ensure the vase you use is completely clean. Add water to your clean vase mixed with flower food (one sachet per 1½ litre of water) provided. Change the water every 2 - 3 days, rinse your vase and add additional flower preservatives. Re-cut stems at a sharp angle every 2 days.
- When removing leaves or thorns, do not cut the green bark. Air can enter the water conducting passages through these injuries and restrict water uptake.
- Aim to keep your roses in a cool area, out of direct sunlight, away from draughts, heat or ripening fruits.
- 2 days after delivery, remove 2 or 3 outer petals on the roses to allow newer and fresher petals to come through.
- If roses start to droop, add ice cubes to clean water and re-cut stems. Do remove any aging flowers - otherwise they will speed up the decaying process of the surrounding blooms.