Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Valentine's Day 2023 Key Delivery Information
We are delivering Valentine's Day orders on 9th to 16th February 2023.
Delivery slots are limited, so book your delivery early to avoid disappointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Valentine's Day collection is only applicable for delivery from 9th to 16th February 2022.
- All discounts, promotional codes, gift certificates, and coupons cannot be used for the Valentine's Day collection.
- Self pick-up is available from 9 am to 5 pm from 9th to 16th February 2023 at Roses Only Singapore (inside Goodwood Florist) 565, Thomson Road, Singapore 298184.
- No special delivery request is available.
- Please check your delivery address carefully before purchasing. We are not able to accept any amendments or changes once the order has been processed.
- Any changes to your order must be made 24hours before the delivery date, after which, no changes can be made.
- DELIVERY INFO - If the courier finds no safe place to leave your order, it will be returned to us and a re-delivery fee will be charged, along with the cost of the roses. No refund will be provided. An unsafe delivery is defined as a non-sheltered place to leave the roses, or if there is no access to the building, apartment or condominium.
- REDELIVERY - If a delivery fails because the provided address details are inaccurate or because no one is available to receive them, we can redeliver at 100% of the original order cost and a delivery fee of $19.95. This is due to the perishable nature of roses. We only offer the freshest and highest quality roses and we would need to replace the undelivered roses. In this instance, we will only be able to redeliver after the 15th of February 2022. Alternatively, you can collect your order at the Roses Only Head Office by making an arrangement of the collection time via phone at (65) 6256 1818. Our office address is Roses Only Singapore (inside Goodwood Florist) 565, Thomson Road, Singapore 298184.
- DELIVERY TO OFFICES - Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for orders left with the mailroom or reception after they are delivered. All deliveries will be left at the reception unless you request for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will automatically be left at the reception counter or mail room.
- Roses Only reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to make changes to the prices at any time without prior notice.